Ubiquitin-Like Modifier Activating Enzyme 1 (UBA1) (Active) Protein Protein
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Functional Studies (Func), SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
- >95% Pure Human recombinant Ubiquitin Activating Enzyme E1
- SDS-PAGE: ≥95 %
Ubiquitin-Like Modifier Activating Enzyme 1 (UBA1) (AA 2-1058) protein (His tag) Protein
UBA1 Origin: Human Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBUbiquitin-Like Modifier Activating Enzyme 1 (UBA1) (AA 2-1058) protein (GST tag,His tag) Protein
UBA1 Origin: Human Source: Baculovirus infected Insect Cells Recombinant > 96 % as determined by SDS-PAGE SDSUbiquitin-Like Modifier Activating Enzyme 1 (UBA1) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
UBA1 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Biological Activity: Typical enzyme concentration of 5 nM - 100 nM is used for in vitro conjugation, depending on conditions.
- For Research Use only
- In 50 mM Tris ( pH 8.0), 100 mM NaCl and 10 % glycerol.
- Handling Advice
- Centrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- A1S9, A1S9T, A1ST, AMCX1, GXP1, POC20, SMAX2, UBA1A, UBE1, UBE1X, DDBDRAFT_0190927, DDBDRAFT_0220497, DDB_0190927, DDB_0220497, Sbx, Ube-1, Ube1x, a1s9, a1s9t, a1st, amcx1, gxp1, poc20, smax2, uba1a, ube1, ube1x, uba1, uba1b, ube, zgc:66143, wu:fa01e08, wu:fb30f01, wu:fi21c11, wu:fj14g11, ubiquitin like modifier activating enzyme 1, ubiquitin activating enzyme E1, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E1, ubiquitin-like modifier activating enzyme 1, ubiquitin-like modifier activating enzyme 1 S homeolog, ubiquitin-like modifier activating enzyme 1 L homeolog, UBA1, uae1, GL50803_4083, GL50803_10661, Uba1, uba1.S, uba1.L, uba1, ptr3
UBE1, the ubiquitin activating enzyme, is the first enzyme utilized in the pathway to conjugate ubiquitin onto target substrates through an ubiquitin-protein isopeptide bond. The C-terminal glycine of an ubiquitin (G76) is initially adenylated in an ATP dependent manner activating it so it can be transferred to the active site cysteine of UBE1 forming an ubiquitin-UBE1 thiolester. With the help of the other enzymes in the ubiquitin conjugation pathway (E2/E3 enzymes) the ubiquitin is transferred to a specific lysine on a target substrate.
Alternate Names: UBE1, UBA1, POC20, A1S9T, A1ST, AMCX1, GXP1, SMAX2
- Molecular Weight
- 118 kDa
- Gene ID