Bromodomain Containing 2 (BRD2) (AA 1-455) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-455
Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This BRD2 protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMLQNVTP HNKLPGEGNA GLLGLGPEAA APGKRIRKPS LLYEGFESPT MASVPALQLT PANPPPPEVS NPKKPGRVTN QLQYLHKVVM KALWKHQFAW PFRQPVDAVK LGLPDYHKII KQPMDMGTIK RRLENNYYWA ASECMQDFNT MFTNCYIYNK PTDDIVLMAQ TLEKIFLQKV ASMPQEEQEL VVTIPKNSHK KGAKLAALQG SVTSAHQVPA VSSVSHTALY TPPPEIPTTV LNIPHPSVIS SPLLKSLHSA GPPLLAVTAA PPAQPLAKKK GVKRKADTTT PTPTAILAPG SPASPPGSLE PKAARLPPMR RESGRPIKPP RKDLPDSQQQ HQSSKKGKLS EQLKHCNGIL KELLSKKHAA YAWPFYKPVD ASALGLHDYH DIIKHPMDLS TVKRKMENRD YRDAQEFAAD VRLMFSNCYK YNPPDHDVVA MARKLQDVFE FRYAKMPD
- Molecule Information: 52.8 kDa (478 aa, 1-455 aa + His Tag), confirmed by MALDI-TOF.
- ≥90 % by SDS-PAGE
Bromodomain Containing 2 (BRD2) (AA 1-801) protein (His tag) Protein
BRD2 Origin: Human Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBromodomain Containing 2 (BRD2) (AA 1-798) protein (His tag) Protein
BRD2 Origin: Mouse Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffer saline ( pH 7.4) containing 10 % glycerol and 1 mM DTT.
- Dithiothreitol (DTT)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains dithiothreitol (DTT): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Centrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- -80 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- D6S113E, FSH, FSRG1, NAT, RING3, RNF3, AW228947, D17H6S113E, Frg-1, Fsrg-1, Fsrg1, Nat, Ring3, Rnf3, mKIAA4005, brd2-a, fsh, fsrg1, nat, ring3, rnf3, brd2, fe47f02, fi85h05, wu:fe47f02, wu:fi85h05, Ring3 protein, bromodomain containing 2, bromodomain containing 2 S homeolog, bromodomain containing 2a, CHLREDRAFT_190116, CHLREDRAFT_150233, CHLREDRAFT_182576, CHLREDRAFT_188250, BRD2, Brd2, brd2.S, brd2a
The acetylation of histone lysine residues plays a crucial role in the epigenetic regulation of gene transcription. A bromodomain is a protein domain that recognizes acetylated lysine residues such as those on the N-terminal tails of histones. This recognition is often a prerequisite for protein-histone association and chromatin remodeling. These domains function in the linking of protein complexes to acetylated nucleosomes, thereby controlling chromatin structure and gene expression. Thus, bromodomains serve as "readers" of histone acetylation marks regulating the transcription of target promoters. The BET family of proteins, defined by tandem Bromodomains and an Extra Terminal domain, include BRD2, BRD3, BRD4, and BRDT. The BET proteins play a key role in many cellular processes, including inflammatory gene expression, mitosis, and viral/host interactions. The isolated individual or tandem bromodomains of BRD2 and BRD4 have been shown to bind acetylated histone tails, serving to couple histone acetylation marks to the transcriptional regulation of target promoters. Small molecule inhibitors of these interactions hold promise as useful therapeutics for human disease. This protein can be used for the study of bromodomain binding assays, screening inhibitors, and selectivity profiling.
Alternative Names: RING3, RNF3, Bromodomain containing 4, D6S113E, FSH, FSRG1, NAT, RING3, RNF3
- Molecular Weight
- 52.8 kDa
- Gene ID
- Chromatin Binding, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome, The Global Phosphorylation Landscape of SARS-CoV-2 Infection