Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 3 (ICAM3) (AA 1-485), (Extracellular Domain) (Active) protein (Fc Tag,His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-485, Extracellular Domain
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Fc Tag,His tag
- Functional Studies (Func), SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant human ICAM3/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimeric protein. The reduced monomer consists of 703 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 77.2 kDa. By SDS-PAGE, the apparent molecular mass of rh ICAM3/Fc is approximately 125-135 kDa due to the glycosylation.
Protein Structure: The extracellular domain (Met 1-His 485) of human ICAM3 (NP_002153.2) precursor was fused with the C-terminal polyhistidine-tagged Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Gln 30
- > 97 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Biological Activity Comment
- Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of PMA-stimulated HSB2 human peripheral blood acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells. When cells are added to ICAM3-coated plates (12.5 μg/ml, 100 μl/well), approximately 45%-60% will adhere specifically .
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: CD50,CDW50,ICAM-R
- Molecular Weight
- 77.2 kDa, 125-135 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months