S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) (AA 1-92) (Active) Protein Protein
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-92
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Functional Studies (Func), SDS-PAGE (SDS)
The recombinant human S100A12 consisting of 92 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 10.6 kDa. It migrates as an 10 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions as predicted.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the native human S100A12 (NP_005612.1) (Met 1-Glu 92) was expressed.
Predicted N-Term: Met 1
- > 98 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Biological Activity Comment
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA . Immobilized recombinant human S100A12 at 2 μg/ml (100 μl/well) can bind human AGER with a linear range of 0.032-20 μg/ml .
S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) (AA 2-92) protein (His tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBS100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- CAAF1, CAGC, CGRP, ENRAGE, MRP-6, MRP6, p6, CO-AG, EN-RAGE, S100 calcium binding protein A12, protein S100-A12, S100A12, LOC101103771
- Synonyms: CAAF1,CAGC,CGRP,ENRAGE,MRP-6,MRP6,p6,S100A12
- Molecular Weight
- 10.6 kDa, 10 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Toll-Like Receptors Cascades