Calmodulin-Like 5 (CALML5) (AA 1-146) protein (GST tag,His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-146
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- GST tag,His tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant human CALML5/GST chimera consists of 388 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 44.2 kDa. It migrates as an approximately 43 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human CALML5 (AAH39172.1) (Met 1-Glu 146) was fused with the N-terminal polyhistidine-tagged GST tag at the N-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Met
- > 92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: CLSP
- Molecular Weight
- 44.2 kDa, 43 kDa
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile 20 mM Tris, 150 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.5 mM GSH, 10 % glycerol, pH 7.8
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months