Carbonic Anhydrase VII (CA7) (AA 1-264) (Active) protein (His tag) Protein
CA7 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 96 % as determined by SDS-PAGE Func, SDS
Catalog No. ABIN2005073
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-264
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- Functional Studies (Func), SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant human CA7 consisting of 274 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 31 kDa. It migrates as an approximately 33 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human CA7 (P43166) (Met 1-Ala 264) was fused with a polyhistide tag at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Met
- > 96 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Biological Activity Comment
- Measured by its esterase activity . The activity is >20 pmoles/min/μg.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: CAVII
- Molecular Weight
- 31 kDa, 33 kDa
You are here: