Pepsinogen 4, Group I (Pepsinogen A) (PGA4) (AA 1-388) (Active) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-388
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This PGA4 protein is labelled with Fc Tag.
- Functional Studies (Func), SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The secreted recombinant human PGA4/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimeric protein. The reduced monomer consists of 614 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 67.3 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of rhPGA/Fc monomer is approximately 65-70 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human PGA4 (P00790) (Met 1-Ala 388) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Ile 16
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Biological Activity Comment
- Measured by its ability to cleave the fluorogenic peptide substrate, Mca-RPKPVE-Nval-WRK(Dnp)-NH2, AnaSpec, Catalog # 27114.
The specific activity is > 3000 pmoles/min/μg.
(Activation description: The enzyme achieves its activity under acidic pH)
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: FLJ58952,FLJ77962,PGA3,PGA4,PGA5
- Molecular Weight
- 67.3 kDa, 65-70 kDa
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months