Pepsinogen 4, Group I (Pepsinogen A) (PGA4) (AA 1-388) (Active) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Biological Activity
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-388
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This PGA4 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Functional Studies (Func), SDS-PAGE (SDS)
The secreted recombinant human PGA4 consists of 384 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 41.7 kDa. It migrates as an approximately 45 kDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human PGA4 (P00790) (Met 1-Ala 388) was fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Ile 16
- > 97 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Biological Activity Comment
Measured by its ability to cleave the fluorogenic peptide substrate, Mca-RPKPVE-Nval-WRK(Dnp)-NH2, AnaSpec, Catalog # 27114.
The specific activity is > 10,000 pmoles/min/μg.
(Activation description: The enzyme achieves its activity under acidic pH)
Pepsinogen 4, Group I (Pepsinogen A) (PGA4) (AA 63-388) protein (His tag) Protein
PGA4 Origin: Human Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBPepsinogen 4, Group I (Pepsinogen A) (PGA4) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
PGA4 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- PGA3, PGA5, pepsinogen 4, group I (pepsinogen A), PGA4
- Synonyms: FLJ58952,FLJ77962,PGA3,PGA4,PGA5
- Molecular Weight
- 41.7 kDa, 45 kDa