Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Two Domains, Long Cytoplasmic Tail, 1 (KIR2DL1) (AA 1-245), (Extracellular Domain) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
KIR2DL1 Origin: Human Source: Human Cells Recombinant > 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE SDS
Catalog No. ABIN2005485
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-245, Extracellular Domain
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Fc Tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The secreted recombinant human KIR2DL1/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 465 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 51.7 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of rhKIR2DL1/Fc monomer is approximately 70 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human KIR2DL1 (NP_055033.2) extracellular domain (Met 1-His 245) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: His 22
- > 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: CD158A,KIR-K64,KIR221,NKAT,NKAT-1,NKAT1,p58.1,XXbac-BPG184J6.7
- Molecular Weight
- 51.7 kDa, 70 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: