Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor, Two Domains, Long Cytoplasmic Tail, 1 (KIR2DL1) (AA 1-245), (Extracellular Domain) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-245, Extracellular Domain
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The secreted recombinant human KIR2DL1 comprises 235 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 26 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of rhKIR2DL1 is approximately 45 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human KIR2DL1 (NP_055033.2) extracellular domain (Met 1-His 245) was fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: His 22
- > 92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: CD158A,KIR-K64,KIR221,NKAT,NKAT-1,NKAT1,p58.1,XXbac-BPG184J6.7
- Molecular Weight
- 26 kDa, 45 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months