Amylase, alpha 2A (Pancreatic) (AMY2A) (AA 1-511) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-511
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant human AMY2A consists of 507 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 57.3 KDa. It migrates as an approximately 53-58 KDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human AMY2A (P04746) (Met1-Leu511) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Gln 16
- > 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: AMY2,AMY2A,PA
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months