Lysozyme-Like 2 (LYZL2) (AA 1-148) protein (His tag) Protein
LYZL2 Origin: Human Source: Baculovirus infected Insect Cells Recombinant > 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE SDS
Catalog No. ABIN2005874
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-148
- Baculovirus infected Insect Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The secreted recombinant human LYZL2 consists of 139 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 16.2 KDa. The apparent molecular mass of the protein is approximately 19 KDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human LYZL2 (Q7Z4W2-2)( Met 1-Ser148) was expressed with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
Predicted N-Term: Lys 20
- > 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile 20 mM Tris, 500 mM NaCl,10 % glycerol, pH 7.0.
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Protein Name
- lysozyme like 2, LYZL2
- Synonyms: LYZL2
You are here: