Interferon gamma Receptor 2 (Interferon gamma Transducer 1) (IFNGR2) (AA 1-243), (Extracellular Domain) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-243, Extracellular Domain
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This IFNGR2 protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The secreted recombinant mouse IFNGR2 comprises 234 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 26.7 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the apparent molecular mass of the recombinant protein is approximately 40-45 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse IFNGR2 (NP_032364.1) (Met 1-Val 243) was expressed, with a C-terminal polyhistidine tag.
Predicted N-Term: Ser 20
- > 97 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: Ifgr2,Ifgt
- Molecular Weight
- 26.7 kDa, 40-45 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months