Amylase, alpha 2A (Pancreatic) (AMY2A) (AA 1-511) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-511
- Rhesus Monkey
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Fc Tag
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant rhesus AMY2A comprises 737 amino acids and has a calculated molecular mass of 82.8 KDa.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the rhesus AMY2A (H9EX43) (Met1-Leu511) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Gln 16
- > 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: AMY2A,AMY2B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4.
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months