Triggering Receptor Expressed On Myeloid Cells 5 (TREM5) (AA 1-151) protein (Fc Tag,ECD) Protein
TREM5 Origin: Human Source: Human Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE. SDS
Catalog No. ABIN2650721
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-151
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Fc Tag,ECD
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant human CD300LB consists 375 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 42.2 kDa.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human CD300LB (NP_777552.3) (Met1-Tyr151) was expressed with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Ile 18
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per μg protein as determined by the LAL method.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4.
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Protein Name
- Synonyms: CD300b,CLM-7,CLM7,CMRF35-A2,IREM-3,IREM3,TREM-5,TREM5
- Molecular Weight
- 42.2 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: