Pyruvate Kinase, Liver and RBC (PKLR) (AA 47-574) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 47-574
Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This PKLR protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
The recombinant human PKLR consists of 546 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 59.1 KDa. It migrates as an approximately 53-60 KDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human PKLR (NP_000289.1) (Leu47-Ser574) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: His
- > 85 % as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Biological Activity Comment
- Kinase activity untested
Pyruvate Kinase, Liver and RBC (PKLR) (AA 1-574) protein (His tag) Protein
PKLR Origin: Human Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBPyruvate Kinase, Liver and RBC (PKLR) (AA 1-574) protein (His tag) Protein
PKLR Origin: Mouse Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4.
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: Kinases are highly recommended to be shipped at frozen temperature with blue ice or dry ice.
Shipment made at ambient temperature may seriously affect the activity of the ordered products.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- PK1, PKL, PKR, PKRL, RPK, Pklg, wu:fd15e01, wu:fi37e08, pk1, PKLR, Pk-1, Pk1, R-PK, pklr, pyruvate kinase L/R, pyruvate kinase, liver and RBC, pyruvate kinase, liver and RBC L homeolog, pyruvate kinase liver and red blood cell, pyruvate kinase PKLR-like, PKLR, Pklr, pklr, pklr.L, LOC100621940
- Synonyms: PK1,PKL,PKR,PKRL,RPK
- NCBI Accession
- Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process