Actin, beta (ACTB) (AA 11-375), (partial) protein (GST tag) Protein
ACTB Origin: Mouse Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDS
Catalog No. ABIN4976857
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- partial, AA 11-375
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This beta Actin protein is labelled with GST tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- DNGSGMCKAG FAGDDAPRAV FPSIVGRPRH QGVMVGMGQK DSYVGDEAQS KRGILTLKYP IEHGIVTNWD DMEKIWHHTF YNELRVAPEE HPVLLTEAPL NPKANREKMT QIMFETFNTP AMYVAIQAVL SLYASGRTTG IVMDSGDGVT HTVPIYEGYA LPHAILRLDL AGRDLTDYLM KILTERGYSF TTTAEREIVR DIKEKLCYVA LDFEQEMATA ASSSSLEKSY ELPDGQVITI GNERFRCPEA LFQPSFLGME SCGIHETTFN SIMKCDVDIR KDLYANTVLS GGTTMYPGIA DRMQKEITAL APSTMKIKII APPERKYSVW IGGSILASLS TFQQMWISKQ EYDESGPSIV HRKCF
- > 90 %
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.1-2 mg/mL
- 20 mM Tris-HCl based buffer, pH 8.0
- -80 °C,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for extended storage, conserve at -20°C or -80°C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4°C for up to one week.
- Protein Name
- Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Molecular Weight
- 68.1 kDa
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Maintenance of Protein Location, Phototransduction
You are here: