Interferon, alpha 10 (IFNa10) (AA 24-189) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 24-189
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This IFNA10 protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- The recombinant human IFNA10 consists of 176 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 20.8 kDa.
Protein Structure: A DNA sequence encoding the human IFNA10 (NP_002162.1) (Cys24-Asp189) was expressed with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
Predicted N-Term: Cys 24
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4.
Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose, mannitol and 0.01 % Tween80 are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Shipping: In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months