Autophagy Related 13 (ATG13) protein (GST tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Baculovirus infected Insect Cells, Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This ATG13 protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Western Blotting (WB)
- KIAA0652, Autophagy-related protein 13, ATG14
- Recombinant full-length human ATG13 was expressed by baculovirus in E.coli using an N-Terminal Glutathione-S-Transferase fusion protein. The purity was determined to be >70% by densitometry.
- Application Notes
Application Note: ATG13 Protein is stored in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 50 mM NaCl, 10 mM glutathione, 0.1 mM EDTA, 0.25 mM DTT, 0.1 mM PMSF, 25 % glycerol. ATG13 Protein is suitable for use in Western Blot. Expect a band approximately ~ 96 kDa on specific lysates or tissues. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user.
Western Blot Dilution: User Optimized
- For Research Use only
- 0.1 μg/μL
Stabilizer: 25 % (v/v) Glycerol
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- -80 °c
- Expiry Date
- 12 months