Lectin, Galactoside-Binding, Soluble, 13 (LGALS13) Protein Protein
LGALS13 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90.0 %
Catalog No. ABIN803836
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Recombinant Human LGALS13 produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain having a molecular mass of 16 kDa. The LGALS13 also might appear as a homodimer, having a total Mw of 36 kDa.
- Purified using standard chromatography techniques
- > 90.0 %
- Sterile filtered
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- LGALS13 protein solution (0.5 mg/mL) is formulated in 1xPBS buffer pH 7.4.
- Handling Advice
- Please avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- 4 °C
- Protein Name
- GAL13, PLAC8, PP13, Gal-11, Gal-13, Gal11, gal-13, galectin 13, avian beta-defensin 13, LGALS13, AvBD13
- Recombinant Galectin-13 is an E. coli expressed peptide, this protein is one of human placenta specific galectins, like all galectin family, it contains a carbohydrate recognition domain (CRD) as well. Increased blood concentration was found highly asscoaited with preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome in pregnant women. The molecular weight of galectin-13 is 16 kDa
Synonyms: Galactoside-binding soluble lectin 13, Galectin-13, Gal-13, Placental tissue protein 13, PP13, Placental protein 13, LGALS13, PLAC8, GAL13
- Molecular Weight
- 16 kDa
You are here: