GDNF Family Receptor alpha 1 (GFRA1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GFRA1 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN121466
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Peptide from C terminus of human GDNFR alpha
- Application Notes
- Western Blot: 1/500 - 1/1000.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.02 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf Life: one year from despatch.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GFRA1 / GDNFR-alpha (GFRA1 Antibody Abstract)
- GDNFR alpha has more recently been designated GFR alpha -1.Synonyms: GDNF family receptor alpha-1, GDNF receptor alpha, GDNFRA, GFR-alpha-1, RET ligand 1, RETL1, TGF-beta-related neurotrophic factor receptor 1, TRNR1
You are here: