CD40 antibody (CD40 Molecule, TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 5) Primary Antibody
This CD40 antibody is un-conjugated
Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Mouse CD40, Mr 45-50 kDa
- Rat Anti-Mouse CD40-UNLB
- Application Notes
- Applications: FC - Quality tested , IP - Reported in literature , Activ - Reported in literature , Block - Reported in literature
- Working Dilutions: Flow Cytometry FITC and BIOT conjugates 2 g/106 cells PE, APC, and SPRD conjugates 0.5 g/106 cells For flow cytometry, the suggested use of these reagents is in a final volume of 100 L
In vitro induction of proliferation of mature B lymphocyte
- Sample Volume
- 1 mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- 0.5 mg of purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of borate buffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C
Duarte, Cragnolini, Swee, Bilate, Bader, Ingram, Rashidfarrokhi, Fang, Schiepers, Hanke, Ploegh: "Generation of Immunity against Pathogens via Single-Domain Antibody-Antigen Constructs." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 197, Issue 12, pp. 4838-4847, 2017 (PubMed).
- Duarte, Cragnolini, Swee, Bilate, Bader, Ingram, Rashidfarrokhi, Fang, Schiepers, Hanke, Ploegh: "Generation of Immunity against Pathogens via Single-Domain Antibody-Antigen Constructs." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 197, Issue 12, pp. 4838-4847, 2017 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD40 (CD40 Antibody Abstract)
- Bp50, CDW40, TNFRSF5, p50, AI326936, GP39, HIGM1, IGM, IMD3, T-BAM, TRAP, Tnfrsf5, TNFSF5, CD40 molecule, CD40 antigen, CD40, Cd40
- CD40 is a type I cell surface protein belonging to the tumor necrosis factor superfamily of cell surface receptors. In mice it is expressed on B lineage cells, follicular dendritic cells, thymic epithelium, and interdigitating cells in the T-cell zone of secondary lymphoid organs. CD40 first becomes detectable on a subset of small pre-B II cells in bone marrow, with the levels of CD40 expression increasing thereafter during B-cell maturation. Immature B cells (IgM+IgDloB220lo) express intermediate levels of CD40, whereas mature B cells (IgM+IgDhiB220hi) express high levels. CD40 has a central role in B cell growth and differentiation, and signalling through CD40 in combination with IL-4 reportedly induces immunoglobulin isotype switching and secretion of IgE.
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, M Phase, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints