IQCF1 antibody (IQ Motif Containing F1) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all IQCF1 products
- This IQCF1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IQCF1
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- IQCF1 (IQCF1 Products)
- 1700055J15Rik, IQ motif containing F1, IQCF1, Iqcf1
IQCF1 is an 81 amino acid protein encoded by the IQCF1 gene, which maps to human chromosome 3. Chromosome 3 is made up of about 214 million bases encoding over 1,100 genes. Notably, there is a chemokine receptor gene cluster and a variety of human cancer related loci on chromosome 3. Particular regions of the chromosome 3 short arm are deleted in many types of cancer cells. Key tumor suppressing genes on chromosome 3 encode apoptosis mediator RASSF1, cell migration regulator HYAL1 and angiogenesis suppressor SEMA3B. Marfan Syndrome, porphyria, von Hippel-Lindau syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease are a few of the numerous genetic diseases associated with chromosome 3.
Synonyms: IQ domain-containing protein F1, IQ mot containing F1, Iqcf1, IQCF1_HUMAN, MGC39725.
- Gene ID