TENM3 antibody (Teneurin 3) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all TENM3 (ODZ3) Antibodies
- TENM3 (ODZ3)
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TENM3 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ODZ3/Teneurin 3
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- TENM3 (ODZ3)
- Alternative Name
- ODZ3 (ODZ3 Products)
- MCOPCB9, ODZ3, TNM3, Ten-m3, cb399, id:ibd3379m, odz3, srs334, ten-3, ten-m3, Odz3, ODZ1, DKFZp459E2420, 2610100B16Rik, Odz1, mKIAA1455, teneurin-3, teneurin transmembrane protein 3, teneurin-3, TENM3, tenm3, Tenm3, LOC100083546, LOC100174129, LOC100457434
Teneurin-3, also known as Ten-3, TNM3 or ODZ3, is a 2,699 amino acid single-pass type II membrane protein that contains 25 YD repeats, 8 EGF-like domains, 5 NHL repeats and one teneurin N-terminal domain. Localized to the membrane and expressed in brain, testis and ovary, Teneurin-3 exists as a disulfide-liked homodimer that is thought to function as a cellular signal transducer. Additionally, Teneurin-3 may participate in eye-specific patterning in the visual pathway and is required for aligned binocular vision. The gene encoding Teneurin-3 maps to chromosome 4. Representing approximately 6 % of the human genome, chromosome 4 contains nearly 900 genes, one of which is the Huntingtin gene, which is found to encode an expanded glutamine tract in cases of Huntington's disease. FGFR-3 is also encoded on chromosome 4 and has been associated with thanatophoric dwarfism, achondroplasia, Muenke syndrome and bladder cancer. Chromosome 4 is also tied to Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, methylmalonic acidemia and polycystic kidney disease.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: ODZ3 like protein, Protein Odd Oz ten m homolog 3, Ten 3, Ten M3, Tenascin M3, Teneurin 3, Teneurin3, TNM3, FLJ10474, FLJ10886, KIAA1455, odd Oz Ten m homolog 3, odz odd Oz ten m homolog 3 Drosophila, odz odd Oz ten m homolog 3, TEN3_HUMAN.