ZNF230 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 230) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ZNF230 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ZNF230 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ZNF230/RNF141
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ZNF230 (ZNF230 Products)
- ZNF230, DKFZp469D0116, FDZF2, zinc finger protein 230, ZNF230
The RING-type zinc finger motif is present in a number of viral and eukaryotic proteins and is made of a conserved cysteine-rich domain that is able to bind two zinc atoms. Proteins that contain this conserved domain are generally involved in the ubiquitination pathway of protein degradation. RNF141 (ring finger protein 141), also known as ZFP26 or ZNF230, is a 230 amino acid protein that contains one RING-type zinc finger. Expressed as two isoforms (isoform 1 and isoform 2) due to alternative splicing events, RNF141 is thought to function as a transcription factor during spermatogenesis. While isoform 2 is expressed in brain, heart, pancreas, kidney and skeletal muscle, isoform 1 is expressed primarily in testis, suggesting that isoform 1 functions during spermatogenesis. In addition, RNF141 is not expressed in azoospermic (infertile) men, further implicating an important role for RNF141 in testis development and male fertility.
Synonyms: C3HC4 Like Zinc Finger Protein, FDZF2, Ring Finger Protein 141, ZFP 26, Zinc Finger Protein 230, Zinc finger protein FDZF2, RNF141, RN141_HUMAN.
- Gene ID