ACPL2 antibody (Acid Phosphatase-Like 2) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ACPL2 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ACPL2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ACPL2
anti-Acid Phosphatase-Like 2 (ACPL2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ACPL2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ACPL2 (ACPL2 Products)
- ACPL2, ESP49.9, MGC146822, wu:fj34f09, zgc:92652, 9430094M07Rik, BB177120, C130099A20Rik, 2-phosphoxylose phosphatase 1, acid phosphatase-like 2, PXYLP1, pxylp1, acpl2, LOC100546815, Pxylp1
ACLP2 (acid phosphatase-like 2), also known as UNQ370 or PRO706, is a 480 amino acid secreted protein that functions to catalyze the H2O-dependent conversion of a phosphate monoester to an alcohol and a phosphate. Expressed as two alternatively spliced isoforms, ACPL2 is encoded by a gene that maps to chromosome 3, which houses over 1,100 genes, including a chemokine receptor (CKR) gene cluster and a variety of human cancer-related gene loci. Key tumor suppressing genes on chromosome 3 include those that encode the apoptosis mediator RASSF1, the cell migration regulator HYAL1 and the angiogenesis suppressor SEMA3B. Marfan Syndrome, porphyria, von Hippel-Lindau syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease are a few of the numerous genetic diseases associated with chromosome 3.
Synonyms: acid phosphatase-like 2, Acid phosphatase-like protein 2, acpl2, ACPL2_HUMAN, EC=18.104.22.168.
- Gene ID