CCDC151 antibody (Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 151) (AA 18-46) Primary Antibody
- AA 18-46, N-Term
- This CCDC151 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This CCDC151 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 18-46 AA from the N-terminal region of human CCDC151.
anti-Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 151 (CCDC151) (AA 17-46), (N-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
CCDC151 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB = 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- CCDC151 Antibody (N-term) can be refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage, keep at -20 °C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months