L2HGDH antibody (L-2-Hydroxyglutarate Dehydrogenase) (AA 132-159) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This L2HGDH antibody is conjugated to HRP
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This L2HGDH antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 132-159 amino acids from the Central region of human L2HGDH.
- Affinity purified
anti-L-2-Hydroxyglutarate Dehydrogenase (L2HGDH) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
L2HGDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the base form of this product. Alternate forms, such as conjugated, azide-free, or ready-to-use, have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- L2HGDH (L2HGDH Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1306250, C14orf160, BC016226, L-2-hydroxyglutarate dehydrogenase, L2hgdh, L2HGDH
Name/Gene ID: L2HGDH
Synonyms: L2HGDH, Alpha-ketoglutarate reductase, C14orf160, Duranin
- Gene ID