LAS1L antibody (LAS1-Like (S. Cerevisiae)) (AA 639-665) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LAS1L antibody is conjugated to HRP
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LAS1L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 639-665 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LAS1L.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the base form of this product. Alternate forms, such as conjugated, azide-free, or ready-to-use, have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LAS1L (LAS1L Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1565755, Las1-like, dJ475B7.2, 1810030A06Rik, 5830482G23Rik, LAS1-like, ribosome biogenesis factor, LAS1 like, ribosome biogenesis factor, LAS1-like (S. cerevisiae), Las1l, LAS1L
Name/Gene ID: LAS1L
Synonyms: LAS1L, Las1-like, LAS1-like (S. cerevisiae), DJ475B7.2, Protein LAS1 homolog, RP3-475B7.2
- Gene ID