LCN9 antibody (Lipocalin 9) (AA 36-64) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LCN9 antibody is conjugated to FITC
Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LCN9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 36-64 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LCN9.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, Flo, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LCN9 (LCN9 Antibody Abstract)
- ESP17.4, 9230102I19Rik, RGD1306341, lipocalin 9, LCN9, Lcn9
Name/Gene ID: LCN9
Synonyms: LCN9, MUP-like lipocalin, Lipocalin 9
- Gene ID