LDHD antibody (Lactate Dehydrogenase D) (AA 35-62) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LDHD antibody is conjugated to APC
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LDHD antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 35-62 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LDHD.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, Flo, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LDHD (LDHD Antibody Abstract)
- DLD, 4733401P21Rik, D8Bwg1320e, Ac2-202, lactate dehydrogenase D, LDHD, ldhd, Ldhd
Name/Gene ID: LDHD
Synonyms: LDHD, D-lactate dehydrogenase, Lactate dehydrogenase D
- Gene ID
- Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process