LGALS9B antibody (Lectin, Galactoside-Binding, Soluble, 9B) (AA 160-188) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
This LGALS9B antibody is conjugated to HRP
Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LGALS9B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 160-188 amino acids from the Central region of human LGALS9B.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, Flo, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the base form of this product. Alternate forms, such as conjugated, azide-free, or ready-to-use, have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LGALS9B (LGALS9B Antibody Abstract)
- galectin 9B, LGALS9B
Name/Gene ID: LGALS9B
Synonyms: LGALS9B, Galectin-9 pseudogene, Gal-9B, Galectin-9 like, Galectin-9B, Galectin-9-like protein A
- Gene ID