IGIP antibody (IgA-Inducing Protein Homolog (Bos Taurus)) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
IGIP Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2176792
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse
- This IGIP antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IGIP
- Application Notes
- IHC-P 1:100-500
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Igip (IGIP Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: C5orf53, IGIP_HUMAN, IgA-inducing protein homolog (Bos taurus), IGIP, LOC492311.
You are here: