SHISA2 antibody (Shisa Homolog 2 (Xenopus Laevis)) (AA 259-288) Primary Antibody
SHISA2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2571168
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 259-288
- Human, Mouse
- This SHISA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- This SHISA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 259-288 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SHISA2.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:1000), IHC (1:50 - 1:100), WB (1:100 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- SHISA2 (SHISA2 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: SHISA2
Synonyms: SHISA2, BA398O19.2, C13orf13, HShisa, PRO28631, Protein shisa-2 homolog, TMEM46, Transmembrane protein 46, WGAR9166
- Gene ID
You are here: