ITGAD antibody (Integrin alpha D) (AA 879-1099) Primary Antibody
ITGAD Reactivity: Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2610637
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 879-1099
- This ITGAD antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ITGaD. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITGaD in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant ITGaD (Phe879-Glu1099) expressed in E. coli.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:100 - 1:400)
Usage: ICC 5-20 μg/mL, WB 0.5-2 μg/mL,
Target Species of Antibody: Rat
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Aliquot and store at -20°C for up to 1 year. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ITGAD / CD11d (ITGAD Antibody Abstract)
- CD11d, ADB2, CD11D, Cd11d, Itgax, integrin subunit alpha D, integrin, alpha D, ITGAD, Itgad
- Name/Gene ID: ITGAD
Synonyms: ITGAD, ADB2, CD11D, Integrin, alpha D, Leukointegrin alpha D, Leukointegrin alpha d chain, CD11d antigen, Integrin alpha-D
- Gene ID
- Activated T Cell Proliferation, Integrin Complex
You are here: