DLG3 antibody (Discs, Large Homolog 3 (Drosophila)) Primary Antibody
DLG3 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat ICC, IP, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2690526
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 6 Business Days
- Mouse, Rat
- This DLG3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- For reconstitution add 200 μL H2O, then aliquot and store at -20 °C until use.
- Handling Advice
- Affinity purified antibodies are less robust than antisera, since protease inhibitors are also removed during purification. Hence, storage at 4 °C for prolonged periods (i.e. several weeks), is not recommended.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Unlabeled lyophilized antibodies are stable in this form without loss of quality at ambient temperatures for several weeks or even months. They can be stored at 4°C for several years. Lyophilized antibodies must not be stored in the freezer, they may be destroyed!
Fujita-Jimbo, Tanabe, Yu, Kojima, Mori, Li, Iwamoto, Yamagata, Momoi, Momoi: "The association of GPR85 with PSD-95-neuroligin complex and autism spectrum disorder: a molecular analysis." in: Molecular autism, Vol. 6, pp. 17, 2015 (PubMed).
- Fujita-Jimbo, Tanabe, Yu, Kojima, Mori, Li, Iwamoto, Yamagata, Momoi, Momoi: "The association of GPR85 with PSD-95-neuroligin complex and autism spectrum disorder: a molecular analysis." in: Molecular autism, Vol. 6, pp. 17, 2015 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- SAP 102 (DLG3 Antibody Abstract)
- Synonyms: DLG 3
You are here: