ESCO1 antibody (Establishment of Cohesion 1 Homolog 1 (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ESCO1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2707501
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 10 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ESCO1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ESCO1 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ESCO1
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human ESCO1.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ESCO1 (ESCO1 Antibody Abstract)
- A930014I12Rik, CTF, ECO1, EFO1, ESO1, establishment of sister chromatid cohesion N-acetyltransferase 1, Esco1, ESCO1
- EFO1, KIAA1911, N-acetyltransferase ESCO1, CTF7 homolog 1, Establishment factor-like protein 1, EFO1p, hEFO1, Establishment of cohesion 1 homolog 1, ECO1 homolog 1, ESO1 homolog 1
- Gene ID
- 114799, 77805
- Q5FWF5, Q69Z69
You are here: