MCAM antibody (Melanoma Cell Adhesion Molecule) Primary Antibody
MCAM Reactivity: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rabbit IHC (f), ICC, FACS, IP, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal P1H12
Catalog No. ABIN2749195
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Dog, Human, Mouse, Rabbit
- This MCAM antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed Sections) (IHC (f)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody P1H12 recognizes CD146, a 118 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on epithelial and endothelial cells, fibroblasts, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells, melanoma cells, activated T cells and activated keratinocytes.
Workshop: HLDA 8
- No Cross-Reactivity
- Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human, Mouse, Canine (Dog), Rabbit
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- cultured human umbilical cells
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Kamstock, Guth, Elmslie, Kurzman, Liggitt, Coro, Fairman, Dow: "Liposome-DNA complexes infused intravenously inhibit tumor angiogenesis and elicit antitumor activity in dogs with soft tissue sarcoma." in: Cancer gene therapy, Vol. 13, Issue 3, pp. 306-17, 2006 (PubMed).
Solovey, Gui, Chang, Enenstein, Browne, Hebbel: "Identification and functional assessment of endothelial P1H12." in: The Journal of laboratory and clinical medicine, Vol. 138, Issue 5, pp. 322-31, 2001 (PubMed).
Solovey, Lin, Browne, Choong, Wayner, Hebbel: "Circulating activated endothelial cells in sickle cell anemia." in: The New England journal of medicine, Vol. 337, Issue 22, pp. 1584-90, 1997 (PubMed).
- Kamstock, Guth, Elmslie, Kurzman, Liggitt, Coro, Fairman, Dow: "Liposome-DNA complexes infused intravenously inhibit tumor angiogenesis and elicit antitumor activity in dogs with soft tissue sarcoma." in: Cancer gene therapy, Vol. 13, Issue 3, pp. 306-17, 2006 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD146 (MCAM Antibody Abstract)
- CD146, MUC18, Muc18, 1-gicerin, AV025631, CD149, s-endo, s-gicerin, cd146, gicerin, id:ibd3512, mcam, MCAM, melanoma cell adhesion molecule, melanoma cell adhesion molecule b, MCAM, Mcam, mcamb
- CD146, also known as MCAM (melanoma cell adhesion molecule) or MUC18, is a heavily glycosylated transmembrane glycoprotein with more than 50 % of the mass from carbohydrates. It is expressed on epithelial and endothelial cells, fibroblasts, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells, activated T cells and activated keratinocytes, and on some cancer cells, especially melanoma. The presence of CD146 on circulating blood cells has been confined to the activated T cells rather than circulating endothelial cells. CD146 mediates heterophilic cell adhesion and regulates monocyte transendothelial migration.
- Gene ID
You are here: