Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 5, Group A, Member 1 (NR5A1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
NR5A1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2782282
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN980935
- SLHGPEPKGL AAGPPAGPLG DFGAPALPMA VPGAHGPLAG YLYPAFPGRA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 91%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Pig: 92%, Rabbit: 79%, Rat: 86%, Sheep: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against NR5A1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human NR5A1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 461 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Derebecka-Holysz, Lehmann, Holysz, Trzeciak: "SMAD3 inhibits SF-1-dependent activation of the CYP17 promoter in H295R cells." in: Molecular and cellular biochemistry, Vol. 307, Issue 1-2, pp. 65-71, 2007 (PubMed).
- Derebecka-Holysz, Lehmann, Holysz, Trzeciak: "SMAD3 inhibits SF-1-dependent activation of the CYP17 promoter in H295R cells." in: Molecular and cellular biochemistry, Vol. 307, Issue 1-2, pp. 65-71, 2007 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- NR5A1 (NR5A1 Antibody Abstract)
- NR5A1 is an important regulator of steroidogeneisis which is present in human skin and its appendages. It plays a role in regulating p450scc expression with TReP-132 and CBP/p300. The protein encoded by this gene is a transcriptional activator involved in sex determination. The encoded protein binds DNA as a monomer. Defects in this gene are a cause of XY sex reversal with or without adrenal failure as well as adrenocortical insufficiency without ovarian defect. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
Alias Symbols: AD4BP, ELP, FTZ1, FTZF1, SF-1, SF1, POF7, SPGF8, SRXY3
Protein Interaction Partner: NCK2, NR0B1, RAD54L2, THOC2, ALYREF, EIF4A3, DDX39B, UBC, BARD1, ELAVL1, TCF7L2, CTNNB1, CREBBP, CXXC1, PNRC2, SOX8, PIAS1, ZNF653, TRERF1, EDF1, GATA4, GTF2B, SOX2, SOX9, TBX19, NCOA1, NRIP1, PITX1, SMARCD3, PROX1, AR, SP1, NFYA, MAPK1, JUN, NFKB2,
Protein Size: 461
- Molecular Weight
- 52 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_004959, NP_004950
- Nuclear Receptor Transcription Pathway, Steroid Hormone Mediated Signaling Pathway, Maintenance of Protein Location
You are here: