SFI1 antibody (Sfi1 Homolog, Spindle Assembly Associated (Yeast)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
SFI1 Reactivity: Dog, Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2792064
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Human
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182811
- LELNTAHSAR KQPRRPHFLL EPAQSQRPQK PQEHGLGMAQ PAAPSLTRPF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 83%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SFI1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human SFI1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SFI1 (SFI1 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1560636, PISD, hSfi1p, 2310047I15Rik, C330046E03, mKIAA0542, SFI1 centrin binding protein, Sfi1 homolog, spindle assembly associated (yeast), Sfi1, SFI1
- SFI1 plays a role in the dynamic structure of centrosome-associated contractile fibers via its interaction with CETN2.
Alias Symbols: PISD, hSfi1p
Protein Interaction Partner: FAM131C, CCDC57, CCDC120, SERTAD1, MAD2L2, SFI1, LPXN, GCSH, CRX, PPP1CA, RADIL, MDFI, CETN2, KRT19, CDC5L, ESR1,
Protein Size: 1211
- Molecular Weight
- 133 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_014775, NP_055590
- M Phase
You are here: