TNFSF14 antibody (Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 14) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This TNFSF14 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- ATSSSRVWWD SSFLGGVVHL EAGEKVVVRV LDERLVRLRD GTRSYFGAFM
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TNFSF14. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TNFSF14
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 14 (TNFSF14) (AA 145-195) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFSF14 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF (p), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 14 (TNFSF14) (AA 62-240) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFSF14 Reactivity: Human ICC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 240 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TNFSF14 (TNFSF14 Antibody Abstract)
- TNFSF14, CD258, HVEML, LIGHT, LTg, TR2, HVEM-L, Ly113, TNF superfamily member 14, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 14, TNFSF14, Tnfsf14
TNFSF14 is the cytokine that binds to TNFRSF3/LTBR. Binding to the decoy receptor TNFRSF6B TNFSF14 modulates its effects. TNFSF14 activates NFKB, stimulates the proliferation of T-cells, and inhibits growth of the adenocarcinoma HT-29. TNFSF14 acts as a receptor for Herpes simplex virus.The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This protein is a ligand for TNFRSF14, which is a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, and which is also known as a herpesvirus entry mediator (HVEM). This protein may function as a costimulatory factor for the activation of lymphoid cells and as a deterrent to infection by herpesvirus. This protein has been shown to stimulate the proliferation of T cells, and trigger apoptosis of various tumor cells. This protein is also reported to prevent tumor necrosis factor alpha mediated apoptosis in primary hepatocyte. Two alternatively spliced transcript variant encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
Alias Symbols: CD258, HVEML, LIGHT, LTg, TR2
Protein Interaction Partner: APP, TNFRSF6B, TNFRSF14, LTBR, LTB, DIABLO, TRAF3, TRAF2, BIRC2,
Protein Size: 240
- Molecular Weight
- 22 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_003807, NP_003798
- Cancer Immune Checkpoints