Processing of Precursor 5, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) (POP5) antibody Primary Antibody
POP5 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2967000
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of Rpp20 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Rpp20
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant full length protein of human Rpp20
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:2000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Rpp20 (POP5 Antibody Abstract)
- Rnasep3, 1500019J17Rik, 2700077E03Rik, AW049989, HSPC004, RPP2, RPP20, hPop5, wu:fc69d03, wu:fy24c05, zgc:110616, POP5 homolog, ribonuclease P/MRP subunit, processing of precursor 5, ribonuclease P/MRP family (S. cerevisiae), Pop5, POP5, pop5
- RPP20, Ribonuclease P protein subunit p20, RNaseP protein p20, Ribonucleases P/MRP protein subunit POP7 homolog, hPOP7
- Gene ID
You are here: