Glutathione Peroxidase 7 antibody (GPX7) Primary Antibody
GPX7 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2704
Catalog No. ABIN302290
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This Glutathione Peroxidase 7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein G chromatography
- Fusion protein of Human GPX7
- Application Notes
- Western blot. Immunohistochemistry on paraffin sections (10 μg/mL). Antigen retrieval: Steam slides in 0.01 M sodium citrate buffer, pH 6.0, at 99-100C for 20 min. Remove fromheat and let stand at room temperature in buffer for 20 min. Rinse in 1x TBS with Tween(TBST) for 1 min. at room temperature.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4. without preservatives
- Without preservative
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20 °C to -70 °C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf life: one year from despatch.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GPX7 (GPX7 Antibody Abstract)
- GPX7 protects esophageal epithelia from hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress. It suppresses acidic bile acid-induced reactive oxigen species (ROS) and protects against oxidative DNA damage and double-strand breaks.
- Gene ID
- Thyroid Hormone Synthesis
You are here: