GAP43 antibody (Growth Associated Protein 43) (AA 216-238) Primary Antibody
- Target See all GAP43 Antibodies
- AA 216-238, C-Term
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GAP43 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Neuromodulin(GAP43) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- KPKESARQDE GKEEEPEADQ EHA
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Neuromodulin(GAP43) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: growth associated protein 43
Protein Name: Neuromodulin
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human GAP43(216-238aa KPKESARQDEGKEEEPEADQEHA), different from the related mouse and rat sequences by one amino acid.
anti-Growth Associated Protein 43 (GAP43) (AA 9-100) antibody Primary Antibody
GAP43 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Growth Associated Protein 43 (GAP43) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GAP43 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Monkey, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Mouse, Rat
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Rat, Predicted Species: Mouse, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Liu, Lv, Zhu, Wu, Zhang, Xu, Zheng, Zhao: "Salidroside promotes peripheral nerve regeneration based on tissue engineering strategy using Schwann cells and PLGA: in vitro and in vivo." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 7, pp. 39869, 2018 (PubMed).
Tan, Yu, Song, Zou, Xu, Liu: "Expression of MicroRNA-29a Regulated by Yes-Associated Protein Modulates the Neurite Outgrowth in N2a Cells." in: BioMed research international, Vol. 2017, pp. 5251236, 2018 (PubMed).
Liu, Liu, Zeng et al.: "Chronic Unpredictable Mild Stress Causing Cardiac and Thoracic Spinal Cord Electrophysiological Abnormalities May Be Associated with Increased Cardiac Expression of Serotonin and Growth-Associated ..." in: BioMed research international, Vol. 2018, pp. 8697913, 2018 (PubMed).
Yuan, Sun, Yu, An: "Human microvascular endothelial cell promotes the development of dorsal root ganglion neurons via BDNF pathway in a co-culture system." in: Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, Vol. 81, Issue 7, pp. 1335-1342, 2017 (PubMed).
Zhu, Liu, Wang, Nie, He, Zhang, Liu, Su: "Lentiviral-mediated growth-associated protein-43 modification of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells improves traumatic optic neuropathy in rats." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 12, Issue 4, pp. 5691-700, 2016 (PubMed).
Zou, Ding, Shi, Xu, Gong, Zhang, Liu: "MicroRNA-29c/PTEN pathway is involved in mice brain development and modulates neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells." in: Cellular and molecular neurobiology, Vol. 35, Issue 3, pp. 313-22, 2015 (PubMed).
Zou, Ding, Wang, Xiong, Peng, Du, Zhang, Liu, Gong: "MicroRNA-29A/PTEN pathway modulates neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells." in: Neuroscience, Vol. 291, pp. 289-300, 2015 (PubMed).
Wang, Liu, Jin, Xu, Wang, Han, Yin: "Fructus Corni extract-induced neuritogenesis in PC12 cells is associated with the suppression of stromal interaction molecule 1 expression and inhibition of Ca2+ influx." in: Experimental and therapeutic medicine, Vol. 9, Issue 5, pp. 1773-1779, 2015 (PubMed).
Chen, Wei, Nie, Lin, Tian, Liu, Yu, Cheng, Yan, Wang, Liu, Deng, Lai, Zhou, Zhang, Lin, Chen: "?-Asarone prevents autophagy and synaptic loss by reducing ROCK expression in asenescence-accelerated prone 8 mice." in: Brain research, Vol. 1552, pp. 41-54, 2014 (PubMed).
Nie, Deng, Yang, Liu, Zhang, Wen: "Axonal regeneration and remyelination evaluation of chitosan/gelatin-based nerve guide combined with transforming growth factor-?1 and Schwann cells." in: Cell biochemistry and biophysics, Vol. 68, Issue 1, pp. 163-72, 2014 (PubMed).
- Liu, Lv, Zhu, Wu, Zhang, Xu, Zheng, Zhao: "Salidroside promotes peripheral nerve regeneration based on tissue engineering strategy using Schwann cells and PLGA: in vitro and in vivo." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 7, pp. 39869, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GAP43 (GAP43 Products)
- B-50, PP46, Basp2, GAP-43, b-50, gap-43, gap43b, pp46, cb310, gap, gap43, gap43a, growth associated protein 43, growth associated protein 43 L homeolog, growth associated protein 43 S homeolog, GAP43, Gap43, gap43.L, gap43, gap43.S
Growth Associated Protein-43(GAP-43), also known as nerve growth-related growth peptide GAP43, shares a high degree of homology between the sequence of the human gene and the rat gene. GAP-43 is considered a crucial component of an effective regenerative response in the nervous system. Somatic cell hybrids demonstrate localization of the GAP-43 gene to human chromosome 3 and to mouse chromosome 16. GAP-43 has been termed a "growth" or "plasticity" protein because it is expressed at high levels in neuronal growth cones during development and during axonal regeneration. GAP-43 regulates growth of axons and modulates the formation of new connections.
Synonyms: Axonal membrane protein GAP 43 antibody|Axonal membrane protein GAP-43 antibody|B 50 antibody|Calmodulin binding protein P 57 antibody|F1 antibody|GAP 43 antibody|GAP43 antibody|Growth Associated Protein 43 antibody|Growth-associated protein 43 antibody|Nerve Growth Related Peptide antibody|Nerve growth related peptide GAP43 antibody|NEUM_HUMAN antibody|Neural phosphoprotein B 50 antibody|Neural phosphoprotein B-50 antibody|Neuromodulin antibody|Neuron growth associated protein 43 antibody|pp46 antibody|Protein F1 antibody|QtrA-11580 antibody|QtrA-13071 antibody