GABRG2 antibody (gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A Receptor, gamma 2) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GABRG2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- GABA A Receptor γ2 Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody (A229) detects endogenous levels of GABA A Receptor γ2
- Rabbit Polyclonal to GABA A Receptor γ2 (A229).
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
anti-gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A Receptor, gamma 2 (GABRG2) (AA 41-140) antibody Primary Antibody
GABRG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A Receptor, gamma 2 (GABRG2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GABRG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000-2000, IHC 1:100-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- GABA A Receptor Gamma2 (GABRG2 Antibody Abstract)
- cae2, eca2, gabrg1, gefsp3, si:ch211-145n14.1, CAE2, ECA2, GEFSP3, GABAA-R, Gabrg-2, gamma2, gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor gamma2 subunit, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, gamma 2, gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor gamma 2 subunit, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, subunit gamma 2, GABRG2, gabrg2, Gabrg2
- Gene ID