Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (FITC) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- F(ab')2 fragment
- Heavy & Light Chain
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Reacts with the heavy and light chains of rabbit IgG and the light chains of rabbit IgM
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L), Mouse/Human ads-FITC
Preadsorption: Mouse/Human adsorbed
- Application Notes
- Applications: Quality tested applications include - ELISA , FLISA FC ,
- Other referenced applications include - IHC-FS , IHC-PS , ICC , WB
- Working Dilutions: ELISA AP conjugate 1:2,000 - 1:4,000 HRP conjugate 1:4,000 - 1:8,000 BIOT conjugate 1:5,000 - 1:20,000 FLISA FITC and AF555 conjugates 1:100 - 1:400 PE and AF647 conjugates 1 g/mL Flow Cytometry FITC and BIOT conjugates 1 g/106 cells PE and AF647 conjugates 0.1 g/106 cells For flow cytometry, the suggested use of these reagents is in a final volume of 100 L
Excitation/Emission wavelength: 494 nm/514 nm
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Protect conjugated products from light.
Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C
Menzl, Lebeau, Pandey, Hassounah, Li, Nagle, Weihs, McDermott: "Loss of primary cilia occurs early in breast cancer development." in: Cilia, Vol. 3, pp. 7, 2014 (PubMed).
- Menzl, Lebeau, Pandey, Hassounah, Li, Nagle, Weihs, McDermott: "Loss of primary cilia occurs early in breast cancer development." in: Cilia, Vol. 3, pp. 7, 2014 (PubMed).