Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody Secondary Antibody
FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Polyclonal IgG
Catalog No. ABIN376953
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the heavy and light chains of guinea pig IgG as demonstrated by ELISA.
- Source: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with guinea pig IgG.
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA and PCFIA for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Application Notes
- Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mM borate buffered saline, pH 8.2.
- Azide free
- Handling Advice
- Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C
You are here: