Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG2 Antibody (Biotin) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
ICC, IHC, ELISA Polyclonal IgG
Catalog No. ABIN457760
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Guinea Pig
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Specificity of this antiserum has not been tested in detail.
- Preadsorption: Immunoaffinity adsorbed using insolubilized antigens.
- Purified IgG2 isolated from guinea pig serum. Freund's complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Application Notes
- In immunocytochemical and immunohistochemical staining for the detection of IgG2 at the cellular and subcellular level of appropriately treated cell and tissue substrates, to demonstrate circulating IgG2 antibodies in serodiagnostic microbiology and autoimmune diseases, to identify a specific antigen using a reference antibody of guinea pig origin known to be of the IgG2 isotype in the middle layer of the indirect test procedure, in non-isotopic assay methodology (e.g. ELISA) to measure IgG2 in guinea pig serum or other body fluids. As a second step an avidin or streptavidin conjugate of the user's choice has to be used This immunoconjugate is not pre-diluted.
The optimum working dilution of each conjugate should be established by titration before being used. Excess labelled antibody must be avoided because it may cause high unspecific background staining and interfere with the specific signal. Working dilutions for histochemical and cytochemical use are usually between 1:50 and 1:250, in ELISA and comparable non-precipitating antibody-binding assays between 1:200 and 1:2,000 depending on the method used.
- For Research Use only
- It is reconstituted by adding 1 mL sterile distilled water, spun down to remove insoluble particles, divided into small aliquots, frozen and stored at or below -24 °C.
- 10 mg/mL
- Biotin-coupled purified hyperimmune goat IgG lyophilized from a solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2).
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Prior to use, an aliquot is thawed slowly at ambient temperature, spun down again and used to prepare working dilutions by adding sterile phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7. 2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. Working dilutions should be stored at +4 °C , not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the immunoconjugate.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- The lyophilized conjugate is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4 °C, prolonged storage at or below -24 °C.
Xia, Veselenak, Gorder, Bourne, Milligan: "Virus-specific immune memory at peripheral sites of herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection in guinea pigs." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 12, pp. e114652, 2016 (PubMed).
- Xia, Veselenak, Gorder, Bourne, Milligan: "Virus-specific immune memory at peripheral sites of herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) infection in guinea pigs." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 12, pp. e114652, 2016 (PubMed).
You are here: