ALDH9A1 antibody (Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 9 Family, Member A1) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ALDH9A1 antibody is un-conjugated
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- C-QKEILDKFTE EVVKQ
- Recognizes ALDH9A1
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
Species reactivity (expected):Bovine.
Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation followed by Antigen Affinity Chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_000687.3. Genename: ALDH9A1
anti-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 9 Family, Member A1 (ALDH9A1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ALDH9A1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 9 Family, Member A1 (ALDH9A1) (AA 351-400) antibody Primary Antibody
ALDH9A1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Peptide ELISA: Detection Limit: 1/8000. Western blot: 0.3-1 μg/mL. Detects a band of Approx 50 kDa in Human Kidney and Liver lysates.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Tris saline, pH 7.3 containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide as preservative and 0.5 % BSA as stabilizer
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- ALDH9A1 / ALDH9 (ALDH9A1 Antibody Abstract)
- ALDH4, ALDH7, ALDH9, E3, TMABADH, Ahd-2, Ahd2, Aldh1, Aldh1a2, E1, Raldh1, Tmaba-dh, MGC52697, aldh9a1, ALDH9A1, ECK1438, JW1439, prr, ydcW, SC6A9.01c, SC8B7.12c, AA139417, Abaldh, ESTM40, TMABA-DH, Tmabadh, aldh9, aldehyde dehydrogenase 9 family member A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase family 1, subfamily A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase 9 family, member A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase 9 family member A1 S homeolog, aldehyde dehydrogenase 9 family, member A1b, gamma-aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase, aldehyde dehydrogenase, aldehyde dehydrogenase 9, subfamily A1, betaine aldehyde dehydrogenase, ALDH9A1, Aldh1a1, Aldh9a1, aldh9a1.S, aldh9a1b, aldh9a1, ECs2048, patD, Z2275, SCO5666, SAV_2592, SMc01656, STY1467, ECA1542, CYA_0364, CYB_0715, SGR_RS09015, ydcW, APA01_RS11285, CTU_20580, Sros_1880
- ALDH9A1 belongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family of proteins. The protein has a high activity for oxidation of gamma-aminobutyraldehyde and other amino aldehydes. The enzyme catalyzes the dehydrogenation of gamma-aminobutyraldehyde to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). This isozyme is a tetramer of identical 54-kD subunits.Synonyms: 4-trimethylaminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase, Aldehyde dehydrogenase E3 isozyme, Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 9 member A1, Gamma-aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase, R-aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase, TMABADH
- Molecular Weight
- 56.3kDa according to NP_000687.3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession