MEAF6 antibody (MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This MEAF6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- LIEKREPGSG TESDTSPDFH NQENEPSQED PEDLDGSVQG VKPQKAASST
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against EAF6. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human EAF6
anti-MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6 (MEAF6) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MEAF6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6 (MEAF6) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MEAF6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Monkey, Xenopus laevis IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- EAF6 (MEAF6 Antibody Abstract)
- fj63g06, wu:fj63g06, zgc:100869, C1orf149, CENP-28, EAF6, NY-SAR-91, C3H1orf149, 2310005N01Rik, 2810036M01Rik, RGD1310440, MYST/Esa1-associated factor 6, MYST/Esa1 associated factor 6, MYST/Esa1-associated factor 6 S homeolog, meaf6, MEAF6, meaf6.S, Meaf6
This gene encodes a nuclear protein involved in transcriptional activation. The encoded protein may form a component of several different histone acetyltransferase complexes. There is a pseudogene for this gene on chromosome 2. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Alias Symbols: MEAF6, C1orf149, EAF6,
Protein Interaction Partner: PLEKHF2, TRIM54, LDOC1, UBC, FXR2, H2AFZ, ELAVL1, SUMO2, JADE1, KAT5, tat, MRGBP, ING5, KAT6A, BRPF1, CCDC85B, L3MBTL2, ING3, ING4, KAT7,
Protein Size: 191
- Gene ID